The purpose of the Men’s Ministry is to cultivate a strong bond among all men of the church and to show others that we are striving for perfection in God’s sight.
The goals of the Men’s Ministry are:
- To be a ministry for service;
- To witness and praise the goodness of our Lord Jesus Christ and to fellowship;
- To mentor the young men in need of guidance;
- To encourage all males to become involved and participate in a variety of Christian activities; and
- To help others outside the fold to come in and give their life to Christ.
The objectives of the Men’s Ministry are:
- To serve the church in any capacity as required;
- To meet, learn, fellowship, and uplift the Lord with praise and worship.
- To form a cohesive bond among all men.
The Men’s Ministry has a special Bible study during its monthly meetings